Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) Fibre Optic Transceivers is a compact SFP+ transceiver used to interface networking devices to fibre or copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
SFP+ transceiver offers data rates up to 10Gbps and transmission distances up to 120km.
- Support up to 10Gbps multi-rate data links
- LC connector type
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo detector
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- 300m transmission with 50/125μm MMF
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C Extended : -20 to +85°C
- Suitable for 2x fibre channel, switch to switch interface, switched backplane applications, router/server interface and other optical transmission systems
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: SFP10SM20CIS – SFP+ 10Gbps Singlemode 20KM Cisco Compatible