Copper Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) is a compact Copper SFP Transceiver used to interface ethernet networking devices to copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
The Copper SFP Transceiver offers data rates up to 1.25Gbps over Category 5e and transmission distances up to 120km.
- Up to 1.25 Gb/s bi-directional data links over Category 5e cabling
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Low power dissipation(1.05W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- Fully metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Single +3.3V power supply
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: CSFP1-25SM20CIS – Copper SFP 1.25Gbps Singlemode 20KM Cisco Compatible