Single Fibre to RJ45 Media Converter can convert an ethernet to a singlemode or multimode signal to increase the transmission distance in structured cabling networks.
Single Fibre to RJ45 Media Converter is similar in application to dual fibre media converters. Alternatively they utilise WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) technology by transmitting and receiving signals at different wavelengths through the same fibre.
Single fibre media converters allow the use of less fibres and a tidier installation.
Media converters are a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- Half duplex bi-directional fibre utilises WDM to transmit and receive through the same fibre
- Singlemode or multimode options
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- SC, ST and FC connector types available
- 1x, 2x or 4x RJ45 ports
- Available in 10/100M, 10/100/1000M or 1000M
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- Available with internal or external power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: SMCEPSMSC1R20UK – 100M External Power Singlemode SC to 1 x RJ45 20KM UK Plug