SFP to RJ45 Media Converter can convert an ethernet to a singlemode or multimode signal to increase the transmission distance in structured cabling networks.
SFP, unlike dual fibre, has the ability to replace SFPs without changing media converter, allowing one media converter to provide singlemode and multimode signals or any transmission distance with simple plug and play.
SFP to RJ45 Media Converter is a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- SFP transceiver technology allows adaptions to made without replacing media converters
- Single or dual fibre options
- Singlemode or multimode options
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- LC connector type
- 1x or 2x SFP ports
- 1x or 4x RJ45 ports
- Available in 10/100M, 10/100/1000M or 1000M
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- External power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: MCEPSSFP1R- 10/100M External Power Singlemode Single SFP to 1 x RJ45 20KM UK Plug