Dual Fibre to RJ45 Media Converter can convert an ethernet to a singlemode or multimode signal to increase the transmission distance in structured cabling networks.
They are used in pairs to convert the signal, transmit over the required distance then converted back to the original signal.
Dual Fibre to RJ45 Media Converter is a cost-effective solution for transmission distances up to 120km.
- Built-in 2 port switch which supports flow and bandwidth control
- Full duplex utilises two fibre channels, one for transmitting and one for receiving
- Singlemode or multimode options
- Transmission distances from 550m to 120km
- SC, ST and FC connector types available
- 1x, 2x or 4x RJ45 ports
- Available in 10/100M, 10/100/1000M or 1000M
- Built-in RAM for data buffer
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3*, FCC and CE standards
- Available with internal or external power supply
- Up to 1.4Gbps data rate
- Card-type and media racks available
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: GBMCEPSMSC1R20UK – 10/100/1000M External Power Singlemode SC to 1 x RJ45 20KM UK Plug