XFP Fibre Optic Transceivers is a compact XFP transceiver used to interface networking devices to fibre or copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
The XFP transceiver offers data rates up to 10Gbps and transmission distances up to 120km.
- Support up to 10Gbps multi-rate data links
- LC connector type
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo detector
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- 300m transmission with 50/125μm MMF
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C Extended : -20 to +85°C
- Suitable for 2x fibre channel, switch to switch interface, switched backplane applications, router/server interface and other optical transmission systems
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: XFP10SM20CIS – XFP 10Gbps Singlemode 20KM Cisco Compatible