Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Fibre Optic Transceivers is a compact SFP transceiver used to interface networking devices to fibre or copper networking cables in telecom and data applications.
The SFP transceiver offers data rates up to 2.5Gbps and transmission distances up to 120km.
- Support 155Mbps to 2.488Gbps multi-rate data links
- LC connector type
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo detector
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring: Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- 300m transmission with 50/125μm MMF
- Compatible with RoHS
- +3.3V single power supply
- Operating case temperature: Standard : 0 to +70°C Extended : -20 to +85°C
- Suitable for 2x fibre channel, switch to switch interface, switched backplane applications, router/server interface and other optical transmission systems
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: SFP1.25SM20CIS – SFP 1.25Gbps Singlemode 20KM Cisco Compatible