Dome Enclosure DER11 is the smallest size / capacity dome enclosure in our range. Ideal for applications where space is limited and only a small number of splices are required.
It is designed for ease of use and it represents the most cost effective solution for housing up to 48 splices.
Dome Enclosure DER11 is quick and easy to install and requires no specialist tools. and is suitable for for aerial, wall duct and direct buried applications.
Made with high-strength, advanced formula plastic, PP, it can effectively prevent the product and components from aging caused by cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 48 fibres
- 4 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP 68 rated
- Heat Shrink sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PC, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 300 * 188mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.