Inline Enclosure PP07 is our entry level inline enclosure for budget restricted applications. Still with great re-sealing performance but with a more simple design to make it a cost effective solution for many applications while maintaining a small size.
Inline Enclosure PP07 is easy and reliable to install, and provides high mechanical strength against every environmental condition.
Protects fibre optic splicing points in different types of installation conditions such as wall, pole and duct mounting as well as direct burial.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 96 fibres
- 4 cable entries
- Accepts up to 17.5mm diameter cables
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP 68 rated
- Reusable Silica gel seal in order to ensure an airtight, waterproof performance
- No special tools required
- Mechanical sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PC, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Dimensions: 455 * 180 * 120mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.