Dome Enclosure DER07 is quick and easy to install and requires no specialist tools.
Dome Enclosure DER07 can be mounted for aerial, wall duct and direct buried applications.
Made with high-strength, advanced formula plastic, PC, it can effectively prevent the product and components from aging caused by cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Holds up to 576 fibres
- 7 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP 68 rated
- Special cable entry seals available for multiple cables, specifically designed for FTTx applications
- Mechanical sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PC, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 480 * 250mm for Max Capacity at 288 FO
- Dimensions: 585 * 250mm for Max Capacity at 576 FO
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.