Inline Enclosure PP08 is similar to model 07 but it is bigger and has more cable entries for applications where it is required.
Still maintaining a low cost although not quite as competitive price wise, Inline Enclosure PP08 represents a step up in quality over model 07 with the same fibre capacity.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 144 fibres
- 8 cable entries
- Accepts up to 17.5mm diameter cables
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP 68 rated
- Reusable Silica gel seal in order to ensure an airtight, waterproof performance
- No special tools required
- Mechanical sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PC, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Dimensions: 455 * 201 * 120mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.