Dome Enclosure DER01 comes into its own in small spaces and FTTH applications it is quick and easy to install and requires no specialist tools.
They can be mounted for aerial, wall duct and direct buried applications.
Made with high-strength, advanced formula plastic, PP, it can effectively prevent the product and components from aging caused by cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Holds up to 60 fibres
- 5 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP 68 rated
- Special cable entry seals available for multiple cables, specifically designed for FTTx applications
- Made with high-strength plastic, PC, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 300 * 220* 100mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.