Passive Fibre Optic
1U MTP LGX Sliding Patch Panels
Linxcom pre-terminated fibre systems provide rapid fibre deployment at an extremely cost effective, expandable and high speed solution.
The 1U MTP sliding patch panel is split into 2 compartments; a sealed pre-terminated section and a cable management section for any excess cable. This helps ensure a neat and tidy installation and prevents accidental disconnections.
The panel offers users up to 72 LC duplex or 36 SC simplex ports in one panel.
MTP pre-terminated cables enter the back of the panel and the excess cable is wound around the convenient cable retainers.
Pre-terminated MTP connectors plug into port bulkheads at the rear of the LGX modules. Fan-out cables inside the module split to either LC or SC ports.
Features & Benefits
- Utilises high density MTP connectors
- Sliding telescopic rails for easy installation and maintenance
- Cable management compartment
- Multimode and Singlemode options
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Ideal for use with MTP pre-terminated cables
- Holds 3 LGX modules
- 12 and 24 LC duplex or 6 and 12 SC simplex LGX modules
- Terminated in a quality controlled factory
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- Fast deployment
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: 1UMTPLGXSPPSCSXSMA36 - 1U MTP LGX Sliding Patch Panel SC/APC Simplex 36 Port
Fibre optic patch panels are loaded to specification and tested before packaging in cardboard cartons.
Each panel comes complete with cable glands, cable ties and cage nuts.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.