Fibre Optic Connectors are an important component in a fibre optic network; they are used on a fibre optic patch cord or pigtail with an adaptor to make connections.
We make sure that all Fibre Optic Connectors that leave our production are tested and performs as per the international standards.
Features & Benefits
- ISO certified laboratory
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Available in Singlemode and Multimode, including APC and OM3/OM4
- Simplex, duplex and higher core densities
- Coloured connector boot for easy identification
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: SCSXCMM9BE – SC Simplex Multimode Standard Connector with 900um Beige Boot