Linxcom offers flexible design and conception for Fibre Distribution Hubs (FDH) designated for FTTH Passive Optical Networks (PON).
The FDH can be used for outdoor and indoor applications to house passive optical splitters in a variety of sizes with output fibre capacities up to 576 fibres.
Optical fibre cables are used as input cables then a variety of configurations are available for output distribution of a FTTH network.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 576 fibres
- Made from high quality materials, available in SS201, SS304 or pre-galvanized coating.
- High strength, anti-aging, anti-corrosion, all weather protection
- Double structure filled with high performance insulating materials for good heat insulation
- Single or double doors with rubber seals and locks
- Waterproof three-point door lock and pin lock
- Complete fibre management and accessories
- Bend radius of optical fibres secured by integrated cable management
- Fully closed dust proof structure
- Houses splices, cassettes, pigtails, patch cords, splitters, adapters and active equipment for secure and tidy installation
- Splitter modules available in 1:16 or 1:32
- Ideal for CATV networks, FTTX, Fibre optic network and PON
- IP65 rated
- Meets Telecordia standards: GR-449 CORE, GR1221 and GR120
- Complete with adapter frames, splice cassette/s, splice protection sleeves, fibre tubing, cable entry seals, cable grips, cables ties and wall fixings
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
Because of the complexity and customised nature of Fibre Distribution Hubs, each order or enquiry must be dealt with by one of the Linxcom team. This will ensure you get the exact the product you require and custom-built to your specification. Contact our support team here