Dome Enclosure DER07
This is our highest capacity dome enclosure for applications where very high splice counts are required. The quality is second to none and the design allows the user to neatly and effectively store up to 576 splices in one enclosure. The design of the cassettes and cable management allows easy access to any fibre without disturbing others.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 576 fibres
- 5 cable entries
- Protects fibre splices in the field
- Can be aerial, wall and duct-mounted
- Suitable for direct burial
- IP68 rated
- Special cable entry seals available for multiple cables, specifically designed for FTTx applications
- Mechanical sealing
- Made with high-strength plastic, PP, which prevents aging from cold, heat, oxygen and ultraviolet radiation
- Chemical resistant
- Dimensions: 478 * 260mm for Max Capacity at 288 FO
- Dimensions: 585 * 260mm for Max Capacity at 576 FO
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Duct mountable and direct burial
- Water submersible
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Description||Fibre Capacity|
|LXMDEM07BXXM||Fibre Optic Dome Enclosure Model DER07||24, 48, 72, 96, 120, 144, 168, 192, 216, 240, 264, 288, 312, 336, 360, 384, 408, 432, 456, 480, 504, 528, 552, 576|
Replace the XX in the product code with the fibre capacity required.
Every dome enclosure is individually packaged with plastic covers in cardboard cartons. Each carton contains a dome enclosure and all additional accessories and fixings.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.