Linxcom Wall mounted cabinet model Q is a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
Wall mounted cabinet model Q is single section welded design with lockable single front glass door and solid back panel with mounting bracket.
Model Q is 540mm wide, up to 600mm deep and up to 25U capacity. This cabinet can hold up to 50kgs UDL.
Features & Benefits
- Precise dimensions and craftsmanship
- Single section design
- Welded construction
- 540mm wide
- Available in grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005)
- Single front glass door
- 180° swing front door that enables reliable operation
- Removeable wall bracket for mounting
- Maximum 50kgs UDL loading capacity
- Adjustable and lockable cable entries at the top and bottom
- Easy access on any side
- Locks on all doors and available for all removeable side panels
- Suitable for roof-mounted fans
- Fully customisable to requirement
- Various accessories available, including fan trays, PDUs, cable management panels and more
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
Accessories for cabinets are available on the following page
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: LXMQBLK5609-SL – Linxcom Model Q Wall Cabinet – 9U – 540*600mm (WxD).