Linxcom 19” Floor Cabinet Model E is a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
Our floor cabinets are available with a range of front and back door options.
Floor Cabinet Model E comes with a Double High Density Punched front and single High Density Punched Rear Door, ideal for passive products and patching.
Floor Cabinet Model E is available up to 800mm wide, 1000mm deep and 47U capacity. Complete with castors and optional static feet this cabinet can hold up to 1000kgs UDL.
This cabinet can be flat-packed or ready-built and in black colour as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Precise dimensions and craftsmanship
- Up to 800mm wide
- Up to 1000mm deep
- Up to 47U capacity
- Available in grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005)
- 200° swing front/rear doors that enable reliable operation
- Double High Density Punched front and single high density Punched Rear Door
- Equipped with castors and optional static feet for heavier load capacity
- Maximum 1000kgs UDL loading capacity
- Adjustable and lockable cable entries at the top and bottom
- Easy access on any side
- Locks on all doors and available for all removeable side panels
- Available flat-packed or ready-built
- 2 person, 30 minute assembly
- Fully customisable to requirement
- Available with fixed base for installation in a set position
- Multiple cabinets can be linked together using baying kits
- Various accessories available, including fan trays, PDUs, cable management panels and more
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: LXMEBLK6609 – Linxcom Model E Wall Cabinet – 9U – 600*600mm (WxD).