Linxcom 19” Floor Cabinet Model A is a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
Our floor cabinets are available with a range of front and back door options.
Floor Cabinet Model A is up to 800m wide, up to 1000mm deep and 42U capacity. Complete with castors and static feet this cabinet can hold up to 1300kgs UDL.
This cabinet can be flat-packed or ready-built and in black colour as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Precise dimensions and craftsmanship
- Single section design
- 600mm wide
- Available in grey (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005)
- ‘Two point’ 180° angle locking front and rear door
- Equipped with both castors and static feet for heavier load capacity
- Maximum 1300kgs UDL loading capacity
- Adjustable and lockable cable entries at the top and bottom
- Easy access on any side
- Locks on all doors and available for all removeable side panels
- Roof-mounted fan tray with 4x 120mm fans
- Available flat-packed or ready-built
- 2 person, 30 minute assembly
- Fully customisable to requirement
- Available with fixed base for installation in a set position
- Multiple cabinets can be linked together using baying kits
- Various accessories available, including fan trays, PDUs, cable management panels and more
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: LXMABLK6624 – Linxcom Model A Floor Cabinet – 24U – 600*600mm (WxD).