Linxcom STP CAT6 Keystone Jacks 180 comply with the EIA/TIA standard for Category 6 and have a 180° termination structure.
They have a tool-free design allowing for termination without the need for a punchdown tool.
Available in Black, White, Black & White or Silver. All STP CAT6 Keystone Jacks 180 come with covers and are individually tested and checked before they leave our factory.
- High temperature thermoplastic housing
- Compact design, 8 positions and 8 conductors
- Meets or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 and TIA/EIA Category 6
- Phosphor Bronze contact with 6-50um gold plating
- Low attenuation loss, high return loss
- Accepts 23-26 AWG solid wires with insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
- POTS, T1&Tq fractional
- 52/155 Mbps ATM (ATM Forum)
- ASDN basic & primary rate
- 100 BASE-T4 (Fast Ethernet)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 VG-Any LAN (IEEE802.12)
- 10 BASE-T (IEEE802.3)
- 100 BASE-T (Fast Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 1 Gbps Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 10 Gbps Ethernet
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: STP6KSJBK- STP CAT 6 Keystone Jack 180° Black