Dead Zone Eliminator (DZE) or Launch leads, connect an OTDR to a link under test, revealing the insertion loss and reflectance of the near-end connection.
Linxcom Dead Zone Eliminator is available in compact rugged boxes and can be terminated with the connector combination and tail length of choice.
Features & Benefits
- Available fibre types are 50/125, 62.5/125, 9/125 and OM3
- Watertight, dust-proof and impact resistant
- Easy-to-open, double-step latches
- Strong and lightweight open cell core with solid wall design, ideal for on-site and harsh environment use
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalisation valve
- Stainless steel components
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
Example: LCSCDZE01OS11000 – LC/UPC-SC/UPC Singlemode OS1 1000m Large Plastic DZE 1m Tails