Linxcom Fibre Optic Power meter is a cost-effective solution to testing fibre optic networks.
Optical Power meters are designed for use with an optical laser source to perform optical loss measurements on optical fibre cables.
The optical connections to the power meter are made via the universal adapter interface on the top of the unit. The instrument has 6 working wavelengths where optical power of wavelengths close to infrared ray needs to be measured.
- Able to measure 6 wavelengths: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625nm
- Auto Power-off
- Backlight for easy operation in low light
- Modulated Frequency (270HZ, 1K, 2K)
- Light and small size
- Rugged body with grips for easy handling
- Hard carry case
- Interchangeable adapters
- Power capacity and charging display
Part Number Selection
Generated Product Code:
LXMPM01 – Fibre Optic Power Meter
LXMPMS-MKIT01 – Power Meter with Singlemode and Multimode Light Sources Kit