Cabinets and Racks
Wall Cabinet Model E
Linxcom 19” Wall-mounted cabinets and racks are a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable.
Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Available in a variety of heights and depths
- Tempered glass 180° swing front door with lock
- Door can be opened from left or right as preferred.
- Adjustable front and rear mounting rails
- 570mm wide body with 4U option as 600mm
- Quick release side doors, optional key locks if required
- Tool-free changing of door orientation
- Vented top panels enabling ventilation and reliable operation
- Compatible with various 19” accessories
- Maximum 60kgs UDL loading capacity
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
Catalogues & Brochures
This product can be flat-packed for assembly on-site, or ready-built for fast and efficient installations.
All cabinets are packed in thick cardboard cartons with cardboard inserts and foam corner protection. Cabinets are packed complete with all panels, doors, rails, frames, shelves, castors, fan trays, fixings and a user manual for assembly instructions.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.