Cabinets and Racks
Floor Rack Model KB
Linxcom 19” floor-standing cabinets and racks are a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
Floor-standing rack model KB is a double open rack, ideal for equipment rooms and cost-effective solutions.
Model KB is 600mm wide, 350mm deep and available up to 42U capacity. Complete with castors this rack can hold up to 80kgs UDL.
This rack can be flat-packed or ready-built and in any RAL colour on customer's specification. Black colour as standard.
Features & Benefits
- Precise dimensions and craftsmanship
- 600mm wide
- 350mm deep
- Up to 42U capacity
- Available in grey or black - other colours available upon request
- Double open rack
- Equipped with castors for maneuverability
- Maximum 80kgs UDL loading capacity
- Available flat-packed or ready-built
- 1 person, 10 minute assembly
- Fully customisable to requirement
- Available with fixed base for installation in a set position
- Various accessories available, including fan trays, PDUs, cable management panels and more
- Data centres
- Equipment rooms and office environments
- Data communications
- Secruity and broadcasting
- Active equipment
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|Product Code||Capacity (U)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
Replace XXX with the colour required. BLK for black (RAL 9005), GRY for grey (RAL 7035).
This product can be flat-packed for assembly on-site, or ready-built for fast and efficient installations.
All racks are packed in thick cardboard cartons with cardboard inserts and foam corner protection. Cabinets are packed complete with all rails, frames, castors, fixings and a user manual for assembly instructions.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.