Linxcom 6U 19″ 600x600mm wall mounted cabinet is a cost-effective solution that is both aesthetically pleasing and durable.
Designed to be installed in data centres, equipment rooms and office environments to mount telecommunication, data communication, security, broadcasting and other electronic equipment.
The 6U 19″ 600x600mm wall mounted cabinet model A is single section with lockable single front glass door and solid back panel with mounting bracket.
Model A is 600mm wide, up to 600mm deep and 15U capacity. This cabinet can hold up to 60kgs UDL.
This cabinet can be flat-packed or ready-built and in any RAL colour on customer’s specification. Black colour as standard.
- Cabinet Dimensions: Front Rail to Back Rail – 455mm
- Cabinet Dimensions: Front Rail to Back of Cabinet – 465mm
- Toughened 5mm glass front door
- Lockable front and side doors
- Black powder-coated finish
- Flat-Packed, some assembly required
- Tool-free changing of front door orientation
- Vented top and bottom panels and door for improved airflow
- Max 60kgs UDL loading capacity
- 1.2mm cold-rolled steel body
- Mounts standard 19″ equipment
- Front and rear mounting profiles
- L support brackets for mounting heavy equipment
- 2x 120mm fan cut-outs
- Grounding Screw
- Cable Entries: 2 – 1x Top, 1x Bottom
- Mounting Profiles: Front and Rear
- Lockable Doors: Front and Side Doors
- Compatible with Castors: Yes
- Additional Cage Nuts: 20 Sets