Visual Fault Locator (VFL) is an essential tool that quickly and easily locates problem areas in fibre cables, By pinpointing exact locations of breaks, bends, faulty connectors, splices and other cases of signal loss, technicians can diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problem efficiently.
VFLs can also be used for end to end continuity tests and performing fibre identification.
- Quick & easy location of damage in fibres
- Continuous & flashing illumination models
- Long-lasting battery life
- Protective rubber end cap
- Soft-sided carry case with belt loop
- Power Supply: 2 AA Batteries
- Connector Type: Universal 2.5mm, 1.25mm
- Dimensions: 175x26mm
- Weight: 50g
Generated Product Code:
LXMVFL-30 – Visual fault locator kit with belt strap, carry case & 1.25mm adapter – (batteries not included)