Fibre Optic Cable
All Dielectric Self-Supporting ADSS Cables
All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) Fibre Optic Cable is recommended for harsher environments, aerial or even direct burial applications.
The ADSS cable range has been designed to be compact and to offer excellent tensile and crush performance making it suitable for installation with power distribution or near electrical power lines.
ADSS cables are available in span lengths to reach requirements for any application.
Features & Benefits
- Dielectric unique design for use for installation with power distribution or near power lines
- Very high tensile strength ideal for outdoor aerial applications
- Up to 144 fibres
- Compact 250um loose tube
- High crush resistance
- Self-supporting design
- Choice of sheath thicknesses for different span lengths
- PE and flame-retardant LSZH sheath options
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Aerial applications
- Power distribution
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: MLTSTA96CSM2PE - Singlemode OS2 96 Core Multi Loose Tube Steel Tape Armoured Outdoor Cable PE Sheath
Aerial cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.