Category 3 UTP Keystone Jacks
CAT3 Keystone jacks comply with the EIA/TIA standard for Category 3 and are available of 90° termination construction.
Available in Black or White, all Linxcom keystone jacks come with covers and are individually tested and checked before they leave our factory.
Features & Benefits
- High temperature thermoplastic housing
- Compact design, 8 positions and 8 conductors
- Meets or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA /EIA 568 B .2 and TIA/EIA Category 3
- Phosphor Bronze contact with 6-50um gold plating
- Available in UTP only
- Low attenuation loss, high return loss
- Accepts 22-26 AWG solid wires with insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6mm
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|UTP3KSJWH||Category 3 UTP Keystone Jack - White|
|UTP3KSJBL||Category 3 UTP Keystone Jack - Black|
Every keystone jack is tested and packaged in a heatshrink bag.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.