Passive Fibre Optic
Waterproof Patch Cords
Linxcom’s Fibre Optic waterproof patch cord and cable assembly are widely used in data transmission network.
They are manufactured with strong PE jacket and waterproof sealed head connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Good reliability and stability
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Available in all fibre types
- Environment stability
- Simplex and duplex patch cords available
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Easy installation
- Various connector interfaces optional
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- Good interchange ability & repeat push-pull performance
- Telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Underwater cabling
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: LCSCADPCOS2YEL05 - LC/UPC-SC/APC Singlemode OS2 Patch Cord 5m - Yellow
Waterproof patch cords are tested and packaged individually in a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.