Passive Fibre Optic
Mode Conditioning Patch Cords
Mode conditioning patch cords are used for Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) applications when a network with routers or Gigabit 1000 BASE-LX switches is installed on a multimode fibre network.
These cabling solutions are generally used in pairs, with one mode conditioning patch cord at each end of the optical link. The patch cords are connected directly to the 2 terminal devices.
Our MCP is designed to launch the gigabit signal into the conventional 62.5/125 or 50/125 fibre with very high bandwidth (allows long wavelength 1300nm signals to be transmitted at distances up to 550m)
The active equipment on the Gigabit Ethernet applications are based on a singlemode launch condition and operate over both multimode and singlemode fibres
Features & Benefits
- ISO certified laboratory
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Increased transmission bandwidth
- Standard colour is Orange/Yellow, other colours available upon request
- Coloured connector boot for easy identification
- Customer specified length
- Reduced noise
- Low insertion Loss
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- Active products
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: MCDPCLCS1STM102 - LC/UPC Singlemode OS1 to ST/UPC Multimode OM1 Mode Conditioning Duplex Patch Cord 2m
Mode conditioning patch cords are tested and packaged individually in a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.