Passive Fibre Optic
Fibre Optic Loopback Adapters are designed for testing and engineering purposes, providing system test engineers with a simple and effective way of testing transmission capability and receiver sensitivity.
Loopback adapters incorporate 2 connectors, one is used as an input port and one as an output port. They are available open or boxed.
Features & Benefits
- Boxed Moulded Body and push-pull locking system
- Ideal to use with testing equipment in multimode and singlemode applications
- Verify fibre devices by looping back the signal to the device
- Low back reflection
- Customer specified length
- Loopback attenuators available
- Testing & Engineering
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: E2SM05LBA - E2000/UPC Singlemode 5cm Standard Loopback Adapter
Loopback adapters are tested and packaged individually in heatshrink bags.