Passive Fibre Optic
Compact Dead Zone Eliminators
Dead Zone Eliminators (DZEs) or Launch leads, connect an OTDR to a link under test, revealing the insertion loss and reflectance of the near-end connection.
Linxcom compact DZEs are available in compact rugged boxes and can be terminated with adapters or connectors and tail length of choice.
Features & Benefits
- Available fibre types are 50/125, 62.5/125, 9/125 and OM3
- Watertight, dust-proof and impact resistant
- Easy-to-open, double-step latches
- Strong and lightweight open cell core with solid wall design, ideal for on-site and harsh environment use
- Ideal for on-site and harsh environment use
- Connector or adapter types
- Stainless steel components
- Testing & Engineering
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: LCSCDZE01OS11000 - LC/UPC-SC/UPC Singlemode OS1 1000m Large Plastic Dead Zone Eliminator 1m Tails
Dead zone eliminators are tested and packaged individually in cardboard cartons with test report.