Passive Fibre Optic
Bendsafe assemblies are made with a GGP fibre which makes them highly durable under a small bend radius.
They are available in all fibre types and connector types in simplex or duplex.
Features & Benefits
- High-bending strength enabled by glass/glass/polymer (GGP) fibre
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Available in all fibre types
- Suitable for different application: FTTx and confined environments
- Durable stretch and shrink properties
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Cable outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), Plenum (OFNP)
- Available in 3-5m length
- Extensive elastic range
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- Fast deployable LAN
- Fast in-pipe wiring
- Robotic arm sensor communication
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: LCSCADPCOS2YEL05 - LC/UPC-SC/APC Singlemode OS2 Patch Cord 5m - Yellow
Example: SCAOS1P1.5 - SC/APC Singlemode OS1 Pigtail 1.5m
Bendsafe assemblies are tested and packaged individually a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.