Passive Fibre Optic
Bend Insensitive Assemblies
Linxcom Bend Insensitive Assemblies demonstrate much lower optical power loss under bend conditions whilst remaining compatible with conventional cabling.
They are made with special fibres manufactured to reduce optical loss when the cable is bent or in a smaller bend radius.
Features & Benefits
- Available in Multimode OM3 & OM4, and Singlemode OS2, G.657A1 & G.657A2
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Suitable for different application: FTTx and confined environments
- Low optical loss
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Cable outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), Plenum (OFNP)
- Ideal for routing cables around corners and small installation spaces
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: LCSCADPCOS2YEL05 - LC/UPC-SC/APC Singlemode OS2 Patch Cord 5m - Yellow
Example: SCAOS1P1.5 - SC/APC Singlemode OS1 Pigtail 1.5m
Bend Insensitive assemblies are tested and packaged individually a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.