Passive Fibre Optic
Armoured Patch Cords
The construction of our armoured patch cords consists of a stainless steel tube between the sheath and inner fibres of our standard patch cords.
They are manufactured with our standard connectors and fibre types, so please refer to our Multimode and Singlemode patch cord datasheets when ordering.
Features & Benefits
- ISO certified laboratory
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Available in all fibre types
- Suitable for different application: Armed Forces, FTTx and harsh environments
- Built with Stainless Steel tube
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Cable outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), Plenum (OFNP)
- Standard colour is Blue, other colours available upon request
- Customer specified length
- Corning fibre available
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: LCSCADPCOS2YEL05 - LC/UPC-SC/APC Singlemode OS2 Patch Cord 5m - Yellow
Armoured patch cords are tested and packaged individually in a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.