Passive Fibre Optic
An optical attenuator is a device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal, either in free space or in an optical fibre.
Variable attenuators are designed to be used with various types of fibre optic connectors and applications where attenuation might need to be altered easily and/or frequently.
Features & Benefits
- Low back reflection
- Wide wavelength range
- Polarization insensitive
- Compact and rugged housing
- Wide range of connectors/receptacles
- Hand and screw adjustment types
- Single and dual types
- Designed to meet Telecordia requirements
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- Active Equipment
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: FASCUSM05D - SC/UPC Singlemode 5dB Fixed Attenuator
Attenuators are tested and packaged individually in heatshrink bags.