Passive Fibre Optic
Shuttered adapters are used to protect the inner adapter from dust and debris and to avoid eye damage from laser source.
Fibre Optic Adapters are an important component in a fibre optic network; they are used in a fibre optic patch panel or any other outlet to mate two connectors.
Our adapters are made with high precision machines which ensure precise alignment for the connectors when they are plugged in.
Features & Benefits
- ISO certified laboratory
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- Available with single or dual shutters
- Add-on shutters available for standard adapters
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- Available for singlemode and multimode, including APC
- Male to female and hybrid adapters available
- Coloured for easy identification
- Meets Bellcore GR-326 standard
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: FCSTSXSMHABL - FC/UPC-ST/UPC Singlemode Simplex Hybrid Adapter - Blue
Adapters are tested and packaged in packs on a plastic tray.