Passive Fibre Optic
Fibre Optic Field Installable Connectors offer simple on-site terminations with no epoxy or polishing required.
Field installable connectors are available in SC, LC and ST, and have the same specifications as standard terminations. FICs are supplied with a jig tool to assist with fibre alignment.
Features & Benefits
- No epoxy or polishing required
- 3 pre-assembled parts
- ISO certified laboratory
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC
- Available in Singlemode and Multimode, including APC and OM3/OM4
- Simplex density only
- Coloured connector boot for easy identification
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- FTTH applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SCSXCMM9BE - SC/UPC Multimode Simplex Connector 9um Boot - Beige
Field-installable connectors are tested and packaged individually in a heatsrink bag.