Passive Fibre Optic
Fibre Optic Connectors are an important component in a fibre optic network; they are used on a fibre optic patch cord or pigtail with an adaptor to make connections.
We make sure that every connector that leaves our production is tested and performs as per the international standards.
Features & Benefits
- ISO certified laboratory
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Available in Singlemode and Multimode, including APC and OM3/OM4
- Simplex, duplex and higher core densities
- Coloured connector boot for easy identification
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- Termination houses
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SCSXCMM9BE - SC/UPC Multimode Simplex Connector 9um Boot - Beige
Fibre optic connectors are tested and packaged in pack of 100 in a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.