Passive Fibre Optic
Linxcom offers a wide range of multimode pigtails, designed and manufactured for demanding network applications, comprising of multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 (62.5/125, 50/125).
Available in simplex and duplex with the following connector types: ST, SC, LC, FC, E2000, SMA, MTRJ, MU and more, in UPC. Coloured jacket, 2mm or 3mm and fan-out available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- ISO certified laboratory
- 100% tested on optical performance (Insertion Loss & Return Loss)
- End-face geometry requirement comply to Telcordia GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with RoHS, IEC 874-14, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and ISO/IEC 11801, IEC-61754-7, TIA-604-5
- For end-to-end fibre cable connectivity
- High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
- Available in Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 (62.5/125, 50/125)
- Cable outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), Plenum (OFNP)
- Standard colour is Orange or White, other colours available upon request
- Coloured connector boot for easy identification
- Customer specified length
- Corning fibre available
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SCAOS1P1.5 - SC/APC Singlemode OS1 Pigtail 1.5m
Pigtail are tested and packaged individually a heatsrink bag with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.