Fibre Optic Splitters are used to split the signal used in fibre optic cables into several signals at a certain ratio.
We offer both fused and PLC splitters in standalone, boxed, panel-loaded or LGX casings to suit all applications and installations.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 1 x 64 split
- Low insertion loss
- Low PDL, WDL and TDL
- Wide operating wavelengths
- Available standalone, boxed, panel-loaded or LGX
- All connectors available or without connectors as bare fibre
- Compact design with good channel-to-channel uniformity
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: PLC1X8SC91SM91SC - SC 900um 1m to SC 900um 1m Singlemode 1x8 PLC Splitter
If you require boxed, panel-loaded or LGX splitter modules please contact the Linxcom team.
Splitters are tested and packaged individually in a cardboard carton with foam protection and their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.