FTTH Indoor Cable Type A
FTTH indoor cable has up to12 fibres combined with two FRP or steel wires, which are designed to protect the fibre inside by providing sufficient tensile strength and good resistance to lateral crushing.
Colours can be customized upon request as well as the outer jacket, altogether it’s simple and convenient structure makes it ideal for indoor cabling, whether the application is horizontal, vertical, under carpet or along a corner.
FTTH indoor cable is safe and recommended particularly for home applications.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 12 fibres
- Sheath options
- Small outer diameter and weight
- Available in most fibre types
- FTTH cable for indoor horizontal and vertical cabling, ideal for under carpet and along corners
- Designed for good lateral crushing resistance
- Premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: FTTHA12CMM3LS - 12 Fibre Multimode OM3 FTTH Indoor Cable Type A with LSZH Sheath
Indoor cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.