Fibre Optic Tools
Power Meter and Dual Light Source
Light source are used with power meters as a cost-effective solution to testing fibre optic networks.
Optical Power meters are designed for use with an optical laser source to perform optical loss measurements on optical fibre cables.
This Power meter is able to measure 6 wavelengths with power levels ranging from -60 to +3 dBm
The small size,wide dynamic measurement range make this kit an excellent choice for any telecom technician or fibre optic contrator.
Features & Benefits
- Able to measure 6 wavelengths 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm
- 2 in 1 laser source does Multimode & Singlemode
- Auto Power-off
- Backlight for easy operation in low light
- Modulated Frequency (270HZ, 1K, 2K)
- Light product
- Very easy to use
- Rugged handheld
- Hard carry case
- Cost Effective
- Interchangeable adapters
- FTTx/MDU, PON and LAN/WAN networks
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|LXMPMS/MKIT01||Fibre Optic Power Meter with Dual Light Sources Kit|