Fibre Optic Tools
Polishing Films are used in fibre optic termination processes to polish and prepare connector ferrules for use.
We offer coarse to fine polishing films for each step of the polishing process and to allow a high quality finish for optimised fibre optic network performance.
Features & Benefits
- Good cutting ability and high abrasive resistance
- Waterproof and alcohol resistant macromolecule material
- Even suspension of grinding aid granularity
- High strength and flexible coating
- Precision of a polishing slurry
- Suitable for dry polishing or polishing with water/oil
- Used to final ultra-precise polishing of ferrules
- Fibre optic networks
- Termination houses
- Polishing Films - Product Guide
- Polishing Films - Diamond
- Polishing Films - Silica Oxide
- Polishing Films - Silica Carbide
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Revert to technical datasheets in the documentation tab for specific ordering information and guidance.