Fibre Optic Tools
Mini 4s FTTx Arc Fusion Splicer
Fiber Fox's Mini 4S Fusion splicer is specially designed for FTTx Applications it offers excellent portability and reliability giving users unexperienced convenience even in places where traditional fusion splicers would be cumbersome such as (manholes and telegraph poles) while its faster splicing & heating times provide unprecedented efficiency.
It features a well designed and user friendly user interface; a drastic inprovement over competitors, aswell as automatic fibre recognition and an IP52 weather proof rating and exceptional durability.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic Fibre Recognition
- Fast Heating Time: 18 sec
- Fast Splicing Time: 7 Seconds with Singlemode Fibre
- 4 Axis Alignment
- USB connectivity
- HDMI Data output
- Universal Holder Takes 250μm, 300μm, 2-3Ø and indoor cable
- Up to 2000 Records
- 2 Batteries Included in Standard Package (200 cycles (heating and splicing), with one battery)
- IP52 Rated
- Full Tempered Glass Touch Screen with GUI interface
- Pull Test 1.96~2.25N (standard)
- Only 1.29kgs without battery
- Fibre optic networks
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
|FOXSMKIT4S||Mini 4s FTTx Arc Fusion Splicer|
Splicer, Mini 50G Cleaver, Power Cord, USB Cable, AC Adapter, Car Charger, Cooling Tray, Spare Electrode, SOC Heater Block, 2 x Battery Packs, Shoulder Strap, User Manual CD, Hand Carrying Case.