Fibre Optic Cable
Duplex Patch Cables
Linxcom patch cables are ideal for use for LAN connections, patch cords and internal point-to-point links (data cabinets, equipment rooms, wall outlets and computers).
With 900μm buffered fibre, the cable is suitable for industry standard connectors and can be easily made into assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Cable outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), Plenum (OFNP)
- Available in Singlemode and Multimode fibre types
- Small bend radius
- High performance sheath materials
- Aramid yarn strength members
- Can be colour customized to customers request
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- Termination houses
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: SXTB01CSM1PVYEL02 - Singlemode OS1 1 Core Simplex Tight Buffered Patch Cable 2.0mm Yellow PVC Sheath
Patch cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.