Fibre Optic Cable
Single Tube Tight Buffered Cables
Single tube tight buffered fibre optic cable is suitable for indoor applications due to its light structure for a fast and easy installation.
The non-metallic construction (dielectric) prevents electromagnetic interference and enables application in power lines side by side with energy cables.
This cable is water resistant provided by E glass yarn.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to strip with low attenuation
- Lightweight small outer diameter
- Aramid yarn strength members for high tensile strength
- Water resistant
- Available with double sheathing
- PE and flame-retardant LSZH jacket options
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: BO48CMM1LS - Multimode OM1 48 Core Breakout Indoor Cable LSZH Sheath
Indoor cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.