Fibre Optic Cable
Flat Dual Multi-Core Cables
Flat dual multi-core cable is suitable for indoor applications due to its light structure for a fast and easy installation.
The Non Metallic Construction (dielectric) prevents electromagnetic interference and enables application in power lines side by side with energy cables.
This cable is Waterproof provided by adequate amount of E glass yarn.
Flat dual multi-core cables have small outer diameters and are suitable for precise installations where flexibility is important.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 24 fibres
- No filling compound making splicing easier
- High strength and good bending performance
- Aramid yarn strength members for high tensile strength
- PE and flame-retardant LSZH jacket options
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: BO48CMM1LS - Multimode OM1 48 Core Breakout Indoor Cable LSZH Sheath
Indoor cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.