Fibre Optic Cable
Fibre optic breakout cables are suitable for indoor applications due to their light structure for fast and easy installations.
The non-metallic construction (dielectric) prevents electromagnetic interference and enables application in power lines side by side with energy cables.
This cable is water resistant provided by E glass yarn.
Breakout cables have protection for each fibre like individual simplex patch cables with buffer, strength member and sheath.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 48 fibres
- Rip cord for quick and easy stripping
- Lightweight solution for large capacity data transmission
- Aramid yarn strength members for high tensile strength
- Water resistant
- PE and flame-retardant LSZH jacket options
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Indoor applications
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: BO48CMM1LS - Multimode OM1 48 Core Breakout Indoor Cable LSZH Sheath
Indoor cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.