Fibre Optic Cable
Optical Ground Wire OPGW Cables
Optical Ground Wire (OPGW) outdoor aerial cables are recommended for harsher environments and aerial applications.
The cable range has been designed to be compact and to offer excellent tensile and crush performance making it suitable for installation with power distribution or near electrical power lines.
OPGW cables are available in 2 construction types depending on the final application.
Features & Benefits
- Unique design for use on high voltage overhead powerlines and pylons providing grounding
- Groups electricity conductor wires and optical fibre cable saving on cost, space and installations
- Very high tensile strength ideal for outdoor aerial applications
- Up to 144 fibres
- Compact 250um loose tube
- High crush resistance
- PE and flame-retardant LSZH sheath options
- Data centres, premise installations and telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication
- Outdoor applications
- Aerial applications
- Power distribution
- Fibre Optic Optical Ground Wire OPGW Aerial Type A Cables
- Fibre Optic Optical Ground Wire OPGW Aerial Type B Cables
- None Available
Catalogues & Brochures
Product Code Configuration
Using the available configurations to amend/create product codes using the formula below.
Example: MLTSTA96CSM2PE - Singlemode OS2 96 Core Multi Loose Tube Steel Tape Armoured Outdoor Cable PE Sheath
Aerial cables are tested and packaged individually on reels with their test certificate.
This product is available Linxcom branded or unbranded. OEM branding is also available for this product, but MOQ quantities may apply.